Apr 21,2015
By: 'SarahEH'
Apr 21,2015
Another agent had let us know less than a week before moving that the current tenant would not be moving out so we were living in a hotel and desperate to find a new flat.

Townends were fantastic. We had no problems at all. No waiting around for days for emails or phone calls to be returned. The customer service was excellent. We were able to move in just four days after viewing the flat because the staff were so organised and responded quickly to our communication by phone and email. Everyone we spoke to was professional, friendly and very helpful.

In particular, Diane was lovely - she explained the paperwork and everything we should expect, answered all my questions, and has been generally very helpful. She has been in touch at every point of the process. Most importantly, she kept her promises - not something we had from the other agent! When she said we'd have the tenancy agreement and invoice tomorrow we received it tomorrow.

Colin was friendly and knowledgeable when showing us around the flat. He was happy to give me some privacy to take another look around the flat and phone my partner to get his opinion.

Hayley Edwards has also been great. Again, really helpful and great customer service.

Me and my partner are very happy with the service we received from Townends and will gladly recommend this branch. Thank you for making moving into our new home so stress free!

Townends