Apr 21,2015
By: 'MH'
Apr 21,2015
Worst estate agents ever! Just gone through a month long process in buying my first flat. They told me my offer had been accepted and even though I had my mortgage agreed in principle, they insisted I met with their onsite mortgage broker Bobbi. I waited three weeks for Bobbi to come back to me on anything and have just been told they have accepted another offer even with prior discussion with my mortgage lender. They are RUDE, they do not respond to emails or phone calls and have consequently lost me the flat! DO NOT USE unless you want to be disappointed! Worst estate agents ever. Have not even received a curtesy email since. They hindered the sale from day 1 and I don't believe they ever had the intention to help me buy my first flat. Would highly recommend NOT TO USE.
Respond to emails and phone calls! They are rude and incompetent. Do what they said they were going to do - if they are finding out mortgages for you and looking at insurance, actually come back to the customer.
Attached Files