Apr 15,2015
Tracey
By: 'Afzal Khan'
Apr 15,2015
Once again, Tracey Ramsay has been very good in identifying and securing a 'suitable' new tenant for my property at the 'right' price. Her communication skills have been excellent all-round and she has updated me all along the way in respect of any key developments etc. Tracey secured a good 'solid' tenant for me very promplty within a few days of marketing the property herself. Overall, I am very impressed and would not hesistate in using the services of Tracey Ramsay, once again. Thus, I would recommend the level of service provided to any new stakeholders. I must say to date, it is one of the 'best' agents I have used and as such, have had a very good experience with over the years.

Portico