Apr 13,2015
By: 'Andie'
Apr 13,2015
An absolutely appalling experience with this team of people. I was very interested in purchasing a property. Before viewing the property, I wasn't given the address, I asked for it, was told I would be email it, I wasn't. I had to guess where the property was as I knew the road it was on and had to go by the ' street view' on right move to know where I was going. I viewed the property- the agent didn't have a clue about the property. Any question I asked, he didn't know, literally not one thing (apart from being able to open a door to show me a bathroom). After the viewing, I had a list of questions, called so many times to get answers, was told I would get a call back, I never did. I called daily and never got a call back from the manager. It seems I have to beg to buy a property.
I could have been called back and not have to call constantly. The agent showing the property could have had some background knowledge. I had an offer I wanted to put in but simply could t as I was never called back!
Attached Files