Mar 26,2015
By: 'Roy Wyatt'
Mar 26,2015
I have never in the past had a positive experience of estate agents. Paul is the exception, Good and honest evaluation of the property and its place in the market. Keeping me advised of viewings and the feedback from them, Giving me sound and good, impartial advice when asked for. Always made me feel that I was his only and most important customer. Higley homes is the only estate agent's that I would recommend they are an amazing company.
Very cheap worth every penny if not more.
By: Paul Higley
Mar 27, 2015
Thank you Mr Wyatt for such a glowing summary of our service, it has been a real joy dealing with you throughout this process and Kim and I are very grateful for the two bottle of Champagne that you had kindly popped in to the office yesterday. All the very best to you and your family for the future.

Higley Homes