Apr 10,2015
By: 'Rebecca'
Apr 10,2015
My experience with Higley Homes in renting out my Beckton flat has been outstanding. Kim and Paul are both a pleasure to deal with, and kept in touch with me at every stage of the process when finding a new tenant after my previous tenant had moved out after over a decade. The photographs and particulars of the newly-refurbished flat were accurate and well-presented, and Kim made great efforts to secure new tenants. I don't live in the area, and it's been a great weight off my mind knowing that absolutely everything is taken care of by Higley Homes. My tenants have just renewed their contract, and I don't have to worry about a thing.
Kim is friendly and approachable, and very tenacious - she's taken care of the letting and management of my flat for many years, and I wouldn't entrust the job to anyone else. Highly recommended!
I find the fees to be very reasonable and excellent value for money.
By: Paul Higley
Apr 11, 2015
Thank you Rebecca for such a glowing report of our lettings and management service, Kim has asked me to pass on my thanks for your very kind words. All the best Paul

Higley Homes