Mar 23,2015
Misty
Karl
By: 'Isabel Gwizdala'
Mar 23,2015
I have been a private landlord for 15 years and always let and managed the property myself. 5 years ago we moved away from London so that letting the property became quite difficult with expensive trips to and from London for viewings etc. I had used Gumtree with decreasing success. I received an email from Misty Dowson regarding a free lettings promotion Beresfords were running. The flat went on the market at the beginning of December last year. Beresfords were instructed at the end of February as the flat had been vacant for 3 months and they had found tenants by the second week of March. I understand Beresfords letting only fee is 10.7% including VAT. The rental increase that Beresfords have achieved is 17.5%. I was absolutely thrilled and extremely impressed by Misty's professional, efficient and expedient service. Once the let had been agreed, Karl Reynolds took over where Misty had left off. The join was seamless and Karl, like Misty, showed the same excellent level of service. In fact, he went beyond his remit dealing with a management issue that was not covered under the agreement that I had with them taking the standard of service to a whole new level. I would not hesitate to recommend Beresfords 100% to any landlords looking to take the hassle out of letting and despite 15 years of promising never to pay an agent to let my property, feel pretty confident that when the time comes to relet the flat I will be instructing them again.

Beresford Residential