Mar 20,2015
By: 'Chris'
Mar 20,2015
We have a number of properties located in London and we have 5 properties currently with My London Home and since we appointed My London Home to act as our Property Agents, Amy has been on the front line obtaining very good tenants and at competitive rentals and ensuring our properties are in excellent condition or advising that refurbishment or redecoration is required.
We have had a couple of issues if a tenant at Flat 9, 35 George Street and Amy dealt with the situation and kept the landlord, Company updated at all times.
I would definitely recommend My London Home to my colleagues and other Companies in Jersey who own properties in London as a very good Property agents.
We also hope to be able to provide My London Home with addition properties to manage in the future and mainly down to the professional attitude from Amy and the staff at My London Home

MyLondonHome