Mar 20,2015
By: 'Melanie Healy'
Mar 20,2015
I chose The Property Explorer as my agent to let my 2 bedroom house in Basingstoke. The service I have received throughout my time as a landlord has been nothing short of outstanding. Rachel Burton, with whom I dealt with mostly at the agent's letting department, was absolutely invaluable to me throughout the whole process from finding a tenant through to final check out. I found Rachel to be highly knowledgeable, professional and nothing was ever too much trouble, which was especially helpful to me as a new landlord. Since choosing The Property Explorer, my property has not been empty for one single day. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my property, and I couldn't be more delighted with the service.
The fees payable to the agent were extremely competitive and I would have even paid more if I'd known just how invaluble their services were to me.

The Property Explorer