Mar 16,2015
By: 'Claire Burden'
Mar 16,2015
I can not express how grateful we are to the wonderful support provided by Dovile. Finding a flat was difficult, I have always been a home owner so the whole experience was daunting. Dovile was patient, practical, calm in the face of what must have felt relentless questions. Just the best contact for us throughout, Dovile is a credit to Life residential.

As I am starting a new job on the 1st April my references caused problems, 26years continuous employment in the NHS meant nothing to the credit system, it was a new job and I had problems. Dovile was resourceful and accessible as I struggled to get a letter from my new line manager the CEO of BARTsHealth. Not a great way to start a job but I needed a letter from my boss and he is my new boss! Anyway, we kept in touch as I chased a personal letter guaranteeing my start date and salary. We got there, from start to finish, the whole thing done in two weeks, ten working days. Agreed, it was stressful but Dovile made it as painless as possible.

I would like to make mention of Satnam also, he was the agent who showed us round available flats. I am inclined to make decisions very quickly. Satnam coped with my whistle stop tours of yes, no, no, no. With some units the poor chap had hardly got to unpack all the keys, but I had seen which one I wanted, and we got it.

I will start my new job in April with a wonderful base in Greenwich, thank you for making it possible.

Moving house is hard, I am fortunate to have choices about my home and where I live, but it's your services that have made this find a good one.

Let's hope our stay is equal to the quality of your service.

Best wishes
Claire

Claire Burden
I agreed a price that I thought was upper range but fair. I really wanted the flat, it is perfect.

Life Residential