Mar 12,2015
By: 'unhappy customer'
Mar 12,2015
The most awful agents I have ever dealt with! Not only did they not show up to a viewing when I tried to rearrange they told me it was completely booked up and cant get me a viewing. I was also trying to see another property of theirs 2 days later so before leaving for my appointment I called just to double check it was still booked in. (As they didnt reply to the email I asked for confirming my appointment). Lucky I called! As they had booked me into the wrong property to view and the property I did want to see was not even available yet! The communication in their office must be appalling as no one knows what's going on! If you can avoid these agents i would advise to not go near them!

Bloxham and Barlow