Mar 05,2015
By: 'Rob'
Mar 05,2015
My journey of selling my property was a very difficult and complex process until I met Simon Pearson from the Property Explorer!

I was previously with another estate agent in Basingstoke who had the property on the market for 5.5 months. During this time they secured two buyers both of which withdrew after 10 weeks into their respected sale. There were numerous mistakes made by the agent and the lines of communication between myself and the agent was poor to say the least.

A few weeks before Christmas I switched agents to the Property explorer after being overwhelmed by the customer service from Simon over the phone. At a time which is allegedly the ¢â‚¬Ëœworse time to sell' ¢â‚¬â€œ Simon had no fear and assured me that he could sell the property in rapid fashion. By the week of Christmas he already had a full cash offer for the property and on the 1st working day of January he got me an offer that exceeded my expectation which I accepted. His sale progression specialist, Wendy Ellis, then managed the sale and demonstrated a skill set which was second to none. She turned the sale to completion in a mere 6 weeks ¢â‚¬â€œ and proved herself to be the authority in Client Management!

I would highly recommend Simon and all the team at Property Explorer. They are highly specialised, supremely professional and have a graceful charm that injects fun and enjoyment into your working relationship with them.

The Property Explorer