Mar 02,2015
By: 'Shirin Kiral'
Mar 02,2015
I've used Townends pretty much solidly since I started letting the flat in 2000. I have always found them to be extremely efficient and professional. I have dealt with Anton for the last 5 years - he has always been realistic about the rent I should expect and has consistently delivered on achieving that rent and finding good tenants quickly. I have had experience with other agents in the area, and I have found Townends have usually been the ones who've found me the tenants. They have also been mindful of existing tenants, and on the whole, have been very good at letting the incumbent tenants know, in advance, about when they are coming round for viewings. I would have no hesitation about recommending them to other landlords.

Townends