Feb 27,2015
By: 'Annoyed Tenant 1994'
Feb 27,2015
I have dealt with this agency for two years now, and the first year when Kevin Sutton was our property manager was lovely. Everything got fixed quickly and easily without any hassle, and we were kept up to date with everything via email.

This year however has been a different story. From the first week of moving in we made it clear there were several defaults with the house that needed fixing, even from a safety point of view. The kitchen floor boards moved, both sets of steps in the garden were broken (and we've had several falls on them since) there was mould in every room and the boiler was very temperamental. 8 months later into the tenancy and only half of these problems are fixed, despite being told they would be completed within a month.

Staff have been increasingly rude in emailing us and avoiding us when we ring up. I have had several bitchy emails saying we haven't told them about the issues, despite me forwarding the emails from when we first moved in stating the issues. Lia has been rude, unfriendly and unhelpful and I will therefore not be dealing with the company in the future.

Nicholas Humphreys