Feb 20,2015
Rob Down MNAEA
Feb 20,2015
I had my property on the market with Cross Keys for approximately 5 months. Dealing primarily with Rob I found them to be very honest, hard working and professional.

Unfortunately the property didn't sell with them and I am currently in the process of moving to another agent, however this should not be marked against Cross Keys as they I left primarily to put a fresh face and approach on the sale. They where very honest in their disappointment of the loss of the contract, however wished me all the best and even provided honest advice on what agents to move to.

Whilst the sale didn't work out for me I couldn't speak highly enough of the agent who wished me all the best for the future with sale and stated they would be more than happy to help out in the future should it not happen elsewhere either.

Excellent, friendly, local and professional agents who unfortunately couldn't help me this time around.
By: Rob
Feb 21, 2015
Hi James,

Sorry we could not do more to help you with the sale of your property, I would like to thank you personally for your kind words and for giving us a fair chance to market the property.

Disappointed the sale we had on the property fell through but some times a change can be what it takes in order to achieve that sale I know you are searching for.

All the best with your property and should you not get the same level of service you will always be welcomed back.

Many Thanks again