Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
I have just completed on the sale of my flat and in all my dealings with the staff they have been very open, friendly and efficient. It has been a long process, but that is down to the current market and the quirks of my property rather than their efforts. I can't think of anything else they could have possibly done, even though my property is very much at the bottom of their price range they couldn't have worked harder, even getting the flat featured on the front page of the local property news.
Everyone involved in the sale was very professional, but also nice to deal with and seemed to be genuinely interested in the property and getting it sold. Once a buyer had been found the member of staff who takes over at this stage went truly beyond the call of duty in order to keep the chain intact and the schedule on target, coming up with a creative solution to ensure we met an unreasonable deadline set by someone higher in the chain.
I can wholeheartedly recommend using Jones Robinson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury