Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
As a new Landlord I approached several local letting agents in Newbury. The lettings team at Jones Robinson in Newbury stood head and shoulders above the others. I had several meetings with Paul Broomham before appointing Jones Robinson as managing agents. Paul was professional, informative and extremely knowledgeable. Following several viewings, an offer for the full rental price was accepted within 10 days. I opted for the the fully managed service which enabled me to relax whilst Paul's team went to work with references, inventory, etc. The tenant is now in situ and I am confident that should any issues arise I am in safe hands. The lettings team at Jones Robinson in Newbury do what they say they are going to do and have provided me with a reliable, professional management service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury