Aug 13,2011
Aug 13,2011
I bought my property through Gregory & Company ten years ago, so they were the obvious choice of managing agent when I decided to move away from the area six years later and rented it out. They have never let me down in that four years - they provide a top service at reasonable rates. I just don't have to worry about anything - I trust that they will do what's necessary - and they do every time. They always find a value add you're not expecting - when I first approached them to rent out the property they brought the original sales instruction to our meeting, which was a lovely touch! I would recommend them to anyone considering using an agency to manage their let.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gregory & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Gregory & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gregory & Company Office 1