Apr 22,2015
By: 'Julie Gagne'
Apr 22,2015
I was recommended to use Greg &Co by a few friends when I was looking to sell and buy a home in Windsor. I have to say I was not disappointed. I dealt with both Greg and Shelley and both were very professional, helpful, honest, quick in their responses to calls/emails and questions - and made my buying experience a very quick and reasonably stress free process which I was not expecting. Greg is very well connected in the local area, gave sound credible advice and was able to give recommendations for contacts to help us along the way in terms of removal companies, surveyors, electricians and so on which really helped us.
I would highly recommend Greg & Co to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in and around the Windsor, Berkshire area.

Gregory & Company