May 26,2007
May 26,2007
These guys are in it all for the money... surprise..

6 months into my contract of 1 year I find a for let board outside my address!! Was in the house for 18mths while looking for a place to buy. When I moved out they hit me with all sorts of hidden charges and then took two and a half months to return my deposit blaming lost letters, emails and messages. could not look after a wendy house let alone lettings.
By: Charles Robinson
Aug 22, 2011
Dear Reviewer

I have just been made aware of this website and was extremely concerned to read your comments. We take all complaints extremely seriously because we believe delivering the best levels of customer service is the most important thing we can achieve and if we have failed in this regard we need to do all we can to put it right.
It may be that in your case there is nothing that can be done now especially as time has elapsed however I would still very much like to discuss this with you directly to see if there is anything I can do to help you. I can be contacted on 01635 35010 or my email address is Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Kind regards Charles Robinson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury