Jul 21,2011
Jul 21,2011
This agents unsuccessfully tried to sell my house. They are too big and dont have time to market properly or deal with vendors/purchasers properly. They claim a large coverage yet they were still unsucessful after 5 mths. Numerous issues including called their office phone rang out and went to answer phone during the day. It could have been a potential buyer! Valued the house then tried to blame me saying it was too high, they were meant to know the market. Service levels were shambles. I would NOT use these agents if you want to sell your house. I would actually avoid buying properties they market as it will end up being a bad experience.
By: Charles Robinson
Aug 22, 2011
Dear Reviewer

I have just been made aware of this website (which, incidentally, I think is an excellent tool as long as it's not abused by our competition etc.) and was extremely concerned to read your comments. We take all complaints extremely seriously because we believe delivering the best levels of customer service is the most important thing we can achieve and if we have failed in this regard we need to do all we can to put it right.
It may be that in your case there is nothing that can be done now especially as time has elapsed however I would still very much like to discuss this with you directly to see if there is anything I can do to help you. I can be contacted on 01635 35010 or my email address is charles.robinson@jonesrobinson.co.uk. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Kind regards Charles Robinson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury