Jul 14,2011
Jul 14,2011
The agents at MyLondonHome are very professional in general . I would like to praise in particular Ms. Helen Crestwell who managed my flat account and who showed a high professionalism and care ,which I appreciated very much . I would like to mention equally Mr. Andrew Griffith who was very helpful, patient and dedicated in assisting me to search for a new flat to buy . I don't like to forget the dedication of other persons like M.James Garraway , and beleive that such dedication is a reflection of a culture in the company .
However , and to be honest , I didn't appreciate the way of replacement of a certain equipment in the flat , since the cost of such replacement was not fair, and unjustified in comparison with the prevailing offers in the market for the same brand .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London