Jul 13,2011
Jul 13,2011
My washing machine broke down suddenly. I rang My London Home immediately, and their response was first class. An engineer came out the same day, and diagnosed the problem immediately. He suggested a new machine, as it may have cost as much to have the repairs done.

Lisa who dealt with my problem from the outset, dealt with everything in a most professional and caring manner, contacting the Landlord and requesting a new machine, which was ordered in a couple of days and arrived and installed the same week.

Thanks to Lisa, MyLondonHome and not forgetting the landlord, I now have a state of the art washer dryer..

Lisa kept me informed on a daily basis as to what stage in the proceedings we were at. I have nothing but praise from MyLondonHome, and my beautiful appartment is complete once again thanks to them

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London