Jul 13,2011
Jul 13,2011
My wife and I have now used MLH twice as letting and management agents for a central London flat. The first time MLH were able to attract a first rate corporate tenant at a significantly higher rent than we had achieved previously and at a lower rate of agent's commission than we had been paying. They let the flat within days of being appointed.
When the first tenancy ended MLH were very quick to find another first rate tenant (this time a private individual) at an increased rent. The tenancies were "back to back" so that there was no "void" period.
We have found MLH's administration and accounting back-up to be efficient and professional. Tenancy agreements and taking of inventories have been arranged expeditiously and accounts have been prepared accurately and on a timely basis. They expect a high standard of accommodation for their tenants and insist on any shortcomings being made good by the landlord prior to letting. We think that this is entirely reasonable if one is to attract a high rent and first rate tenant. We have not had any problems with the tenants they have introduced to us.
My wife and I have every intention of continuing to use MLH as our letting and management agents for the forseeable future - always assuming that they maintain the high standard of service they have shown us so far !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London