Jul 12,2011
Jul 12,2011
I sold a property through MyLondonHome recently and they were outstanding. They knew exactly how much we could get for the flat as they had sold properties in the same block in recent months so had the exact figures and purchaser situations to compare. Their web site is excellent and they can muster a steady stream of high quality purchasers often from abroad especially Hong Kong where they have good exposure. They quickly sold the property at a great price and I looked forward to receiving the cash in the bank.
However after exchange of contracts and just weeks from completion there was a flood in the property which was at the time tenanted ¢â‚¬â€œ just my luck! As you can imagine a huge wrangle then ensued between solicitors, the purchaser and me. The vast majority of agents would have stood on the side-lines with their commission in their pocket but MyLondonHome got stuck in and performed well beyond even my high expectations. Over many weeks they stuck with the situation like glue and through their persistence and clarity it was finally resolved to everyone's satisfaction and I got my cheque.
I can't imagine many Estate agents would know what to do in this situation, let alone do it. I can therefore recommend MyLondonHome to anyone who wants to sell their property quickly, at a good price and with the assurance that if unfortunately something does go wrong in the process they will sort it out ¢â‚¬â€œ fantastic!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London