Jun 23,2008
By: 'Mr A'
Jun 23,2008
One star is one too many in my opinion. Businesses like this continue to make money out of fleecing the young and old of this country. Make a difference just dont use them. There are plenty of quality comapnies in Reading notably Haslams. They offer Service and Value which are two things that you could never dream of receiving from Atlantis.

Now clearly looking at these reviews there are some people who think Atlanstis are a 5 stars great company, those people clearly currently have jobs there! Another sign of Atlantis anything goes tactics!

I would say this all to Atlantis but then I would have to repeat it all again to a new employee the next day as their Staff turnover must be near on 100%.

Andew thank you in advance for your automated concern message its really sincere.
By: Mr A
Jun 23, 2008
Okay let me see... I had to deal with about 10 different people who kept telling me different reasons about why I hadn't received my deposit back yet after I had been told that I was due back several hundred pounds, never did get it back I gave up in the end, one of those people was Andrew. I frequently had to deal with the Landlord directly as it never was resolved if I contacted Atlantis. I lived with a hole in my Living room ceiling for months and John Sykes failed to follow through on his words, all this is off the top of my head I'm sure there is more.
By: jay
Jun 23, 2008
At least Andrew shows his concerns and tries to do something about it. And you could have been more specific and say why you rate Atlantis so low.

Atlantis Property