“From the very first contact with Steven Harvey who did ......”

Oct 10,2014
By: 'David'
Oct 10,2014
From the very first contact with Steven Harvey who did the initial valuation I have been very impressed by the professionalism and exceptional customer service provided by Isis. Our main contact through the sale process was Crispin. Nothing was too much trouble and he always responded to any question we had, even on our purchase which was by private treaty. I did have a concern when Crispin told me that he would be on annual leave toward the end of the sale process but he left a detailed handover to Aimee and the service we received was every bit as good as we had with Crispin. The only criticism I would have is that we used a solicitor recommended by Isis and I was less impressed by their service.
Whilst I do not anticipate moving house again and therefore will not require their service I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Oasis Estate Agents Ltd