Jun 18,2008
By: 'GV'
Jun 18,2008
Atlantis I have to say were terrible from start to finish. Customer service was awful and the rate of staff turnover meant that every time you rang them to query something you were put through to a new member of staff, meaning having to repeat yourself several times over. John Sykes was also very unprofessional in his etiquette having been called to meet with us to resolve an issue and then not following up on his statement of intent to resolve the issue.

I would strongly recommend anyone considering using Atlantis to stay WELL CLEAR as I have since used severel other companies - John Mortimer, Parkers etc, who have provided a stellar service in comparison. It really is best that people know how bad Atlantis are.
By: Andrew Strong
Jun 21, 2008
Dear GV,

I was very concerned to read your comments placed on this website.

Perhaps you could call me on my direct dial, 0118 955 7001 to discuss matters further so we can resolve your issues.

Andrew Strong