May 13,2011
May 13,2011
Completely agree with the previous review. Seems not much changed since 2011. I have not come across such low level of professionalism. I would have been out of business a long time ago if I treated my clients like MLH does. Stay away if you can from this sweat shop.
By: Steven Herd
Jul 06, 2011
Sorry to hear of your comments DACM. I can assure you that it is always our intention to provide the highest level of service to our tenants; we regularly receive commendations from both our tenants and landlords for the attention to detail and care we provide, and indeed have one many awards to confirm this. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your dissatisfaction in more detail as I would like the opportunity to investigate further. Steven Herd, Managing Director, MyLondonHome

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London