May 14,2014
By: 'chris'
May 14,2014
When I first looked around for a property agent and spoke with Pinewoods I was immediately impressed by the level of local knowledge, experience and expertise coupled with a personal, friendly touch.

I have over 7 years experience with Pinewoods and have seen them grow and their services expand yet they still remain \'local\', friendly and helpful, which is hard for any organisation to achieve as they get bigger. I really am treated as an individual and have always been able to speak with the person I need either straight away or I am called back as soon as they are free. My experience is that this level of high quality service is not as common as it should be - in fact it\'s quite rare.

Pinewoods have taken on my additional properties and made the process almost effortless for me. They have found and matched tenants to meet both the tenants and my needs. I believe tenants should feel that a house is their home and Pinewoods has always given me confidence that my values as a landlord are matched by all their staff. They are proactive in managing my portfolio and where issues arise, as they do, are prompt, fair and reasonable in resolving problems. This includes having great relationships with many wonderful tradespeople who are expert, responsive and timely in helping tenants and landlords alike.

Even when times are busy or difficult, I know I can rely on Pinewoods to help make everything run smoothly. A big \'thank you\' to everyone at Pinewoods - you do a great job and probably don\'t get thanked enough!

Pinewood Properties