Mar 17,2011
Mar 17,2011
Avoid, avoid, avoid. I wish I could give them zero stars. My husband & I naively went to this agent thinking they would sell our property on our behalf. They kept sending time wasters who had not arranged their mortgage. Many viewings they arranged were cancelled as people didn't show up without explanation from the agent. Some viewings were arranged at 15 mins notice. One viewer said they wanted a garden although our flat clearly said in the ad no garden. Then they told us one viewer had made an offer of an amount we were happy to take. We accepted. Started looking for a place. We waited 7 wks when this agent kept telling us the survey would be done by the end of the week. Then we found out in wk 6 this buyer had not had a mortgage approval. Eventually survey happened. Then the agent rang us and said the buyer wanted a reduction. We said no way since the survey came back saying it was worth the agreed price, in fact the range meant our agreed price was on the lowest end of the scale for price surveyor felt it was worth. But we were happy with price agreed. Anyway, agent now kept delaying by saying that although buyer had mortgage offer they want to arrange further surveys. We suspected we were being set up for a gazunder and instructed our solicitor to inform the buyers solicitor that the sale was off. Anyway, the buyer contacted us and said they never wanted another survey - it was the agent that requested it. And they said that they had offered a lower amount, the agent said he'll put a higher amount to us to ensure we said yes, and then when the survey report comes out he'll 'beat us down' to the lower price they wanted.

I believe that this is fraud and I'm going to the police and the local newspaper about this. This should not be allowed. It 's called obtaining money (their fees) by false pretenses. Right now we're supposed to be going through the exchange. My husband & I are not quibbling over paying this agent. And we're insisting that the buyers have to pay what was agreed as the survey says it's worth that. Why would an agent engaged by us treat us in this way? I really don't understand.
By: Spike
Jan 29, 2013
This is the worst Estate Agents I have dealt with. We wanted to buy a property from them and in fact agreed to the right amount but the agent just kept us waiting without any kind of information. Not at all professional. I am sure the owners didnt even know about our offer. I would recommend they should avoided. There are many other decent agants out there.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridge Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Bridge Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridge Property Services Office 1