Jan 14,2011
Jan 14,2011
Hi, reading all of these negative reviews, I thought I would comment. I don't normally write anything on these type of sites but in this case I feel quite strongly that my lettings agent (Aldershot Branch of Martin & Co) have been doing a phenomenal job in letting and looking after my property.

I can admit that having previously been a landlord, tenant and home owner, my personal experiences with estate agents were not favourable. In fact, when it comes to estate agents, I am may be the most cynical person ever!! However, I must say that Martin & Co Aldershot certainly have (so far) bucked the trend, and for that I am very grateful to them.

Their business model is obviously different to other estate agents I've previously dealt with and instructing Martin & Co to handle the letting of our home was one of the best decisions we've made and I wish them every success in the future. They are always polite, highly professional and get my property let quickly. I would though rally recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 39! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 39, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 39