Nov 24,2010
Nov 24,2010
They have put students into the house next door for the past two years, in a non-student area, with only owner occupiers on the block.
By: Bob
Oct 18, 2013
Its a shame you did not contact us to discuss this review prior to making your comments. There were many issues involved with the writer of this review, which are not stated. Our clients being the property owner and his tenants were suffering from his actions, I felt a response was needed. I understand your comment regarding shouting (caps lock on) unfortunate I agree but only recently realised that caps on refers to shouting didn't fancy typing it all again. Rgds Bob ABBA Lettings
By: apple
Oct 16, 2013
the way the agent has replied - their attitude & by shouting - does nothing to promote confidence in their argument for me.
think i'll be avoiding them.
By: ABBA
Sep 07, 2011
I am a landlord, but that was not the capacity in which I have had dealings with Abba, but "neighbour of let property" was not on the list. ABBA Answere:- SO ARE YOU ENTITLED TO COMMENT AND WHAT LIST DO YOU REFER TO ARE ENTITLED PROPERTIES LISTED ON IT ????"
They have put students into the house next door for the past two years, in a non-student area, "WHATS A NON STUDENT AREA " with only owner occupiers on the block. SO WHAT, - THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW - I AM LOOKING AFTER MY LANDLORDS INTEREST AND THE STUDENTS NEEDED SOMEWHERE TO LIVE.
When we have complained about the anti-social behaviour of the tenants they are aggressive and rude to us and say they can't trust what we say because we complain too much!! TO BE HONEST WE HAVE NEVER SPOKEN FACE TO FACE SO YOUR COMMENT IS UNJUSTIFIED, WE ARE HELPFULL AND POLITE "CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE WHICH HAS GENUINE REVIEWS" YOU HAVE STATEDTHAT MUSIC BEYOND 8PM IS UNACCEPTABLE BUT IN REALITY IT MUST BE ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR COMPLAINT, AND THE THRESHOLD IS 11PM. FURTHER I AM SUPRISED THAT YOU DO NOT MENTION THE LANDLORD WOULD NOT SELL THE PROPERTY TO YOU AT A BELOW MARKET VALUE, I AM SUPRISED YOU DO NOT MENTION THAT YOU HAVE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS MENTION YOU HAVE KNOCKED AT THE OWNERS PROPERTY EARLY OR LATE IN THE DAY COMPLAINING OR REQUESTING TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY, I AM ALSO SUPRISED YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SPEND TIME AT WORK USING "ASTRIUMS" FACILITIES WHICH IS PAID FOR BY THE TAX PAYER TO WRITE ALL THE EMAILS OF COMPLAINT YOU HAVE SENT TO ME. DO THEY NOT EMPLOY YOU TO ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK. YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE AGAIN FILLED OUR CLIENTS PROPERTY WITH NEW STUDENT TENANTS FOR 2011 / 2012. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINTS BUT PLEASE DO THIS IN YOUR OWN TIME BECAUSE IF YOU WORKED FOR ME I WOULD NOT BE TOO HAPPY. RGDS BOB ABBA LETTINGS P.S. HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW FENCE WHICH WE ERRECTED AT YOUR REQUEST. PLEASE DONT MENTION ON YOUR REVIEW HOW WE ALSO ASSIST AT OUR EXPENSE.
By: abba
Sep 03, 2011
There is always two sides to a review like this - checkout our website for further reviews. Many Thanks ABBA Lettings

Abba Lettings