Nov 25,2013
By: 'J'
Nov 25,2013
I\'m no longer tenant of these rip off estate con artist, I feel sorry for the people who moved in to the property now the colder weather is here, I\'m hoping they sorted the heating, windows and the damp. There nothing worse than going to bed more or less fully dressed I had to have fleeces on the bottom and top because it was so cold the bedding felt wet, to go to bed with a dressing grown on with the hood up, myself and my son is not right.
They will try there best to rip you off with The deposit you put down they tried it with me twice to get more money out of me and twice they didn\'t success and take a good look at the tenancy you sign lots of mistake on mine with the dates not the same so they lost out on this. The only good thing is I won every battle with this estate agency. Please stay well away from this place and Mike Tierney and co.
Be human.