Nov 17,2010
Nov 17,2010
Having read all the negetive comments on this review page i thought i should jump in and offer my imput for what its worth.

Myself and my colleague have taken a property through the martin&co branch in Islington and were delighted with the level of service recieved even when we caused issues with changing of the move in date. Steven our negotiator was a pleasure to deal with, always responded to emails, was available on the phone and even went as far as ensuring furniture and cleaning had been completed before our move in. Adam who is the director of the branch was available on stevens day off and was more than accomodating with questions regarding references and tenancy agreements.

We spent about 2 weeks looking for a property and within that time we must of dealt with every agent in Islington and if there is 1 company we would use again and that would definately be these guys.

Really listened to what we was looking for showed us a selection that match our criteria and requirements and allowed us the time to make a confident decision without pressure that we had been recieveing form the other agents we had viewed with.
By: happytenant
Jan 04, 2011
Rube stop being a nube!!
I visited 2 offices due to looking in 2 different areas of London, Islington and Chelsea, and low and behold Martin and Co have offices in both locations. They explained to me they are all franchises and what it meant as I was very nervous about renting with them due to websites like this, I was very worried about what I read and my hard money going down the drain to a crap agent, it turns out it was money well spent as a colleague of mine took a property with Foxtons after me and paid over 650 admin and they done sweet FA in terms of reference and the property has problems that Foxtons can't be bothered to deal with. We are both in managed proprties from 2 different agents and it seems like Martin and Co are good so far!!!!
Touch wood!!!
By: rube
Dec 21, 2010
Happy tenant is so obviously someone from martin and co. Why on Earth would they explain to you that "they are all franchises"? And why have you been to several branches?
By: happytenant
Dec 14, 2010
I wouldnt say I was lucky, as explained to me they are all franchises and obviously some have bad levels of customer service, most of the London branches seem cool as I also delt with thier Kensington and Chelsea office. A lot of these comments are about up north and i'ts got to be a completely different market, we are spending
By: robbed applicant
Nov 24, 2010
Lucky you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 24! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 24, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 24