Nov 21,2013
Bill Humphries
By: 'Adam Watts'
Nov 21,2013
Bill Humphries proved to be very honest in his assessment of the property I wished to view right from the very first phone enquiry I made. He told me exactly the condition of the property ("it has been abused") and also described how small it was. He also told me it had been on the market for over a year. As I was looking for a low cost property near to my work I decided to go ahead with the viewing which we organised within an hour of the call. Bill assisted me greatly in getting my offer accepted by the owners and, when asked, provided me with the name of a conveyancer (David Wilkins of Parrott & Coales, Aylesbury - who I can also highly recommend). The purchase went super smoothly and I was installed in my new house within 5 weeks. Bill has continued to keep in touch and shows genuine interest in both the improvements I plan for the property and my overall happiness. Bill Humphries is without doubt the best and most helpful Estate Agent I have ever dealt with and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I hope you have the pleasure of buying or selling your property via W. Humphries, Waddesdon, Buckinghamshire. www.whumphries.co.uk 01296 658270

W Humphries