Nov 19,2013
By: 'Laura'
Nov 19,2013
After dealing with a number of parties Natasha was by far the most professional and efficient person I dealt with throughout the buying process. Being a new buyer, she went out of her way to explain everything in great detail, she was patient and understanding and kept me in the loop where necessary. Thank you for your help it was much appreciated!
By: Paul Ingleton
Dec 07, 2013
Laura, I really appreciate your feedback, it is always our aim to ensure that you are kept up to date and informed of everything needed. We remember that dealing with the sales process that being kept informed and helping to resolve issues is our main role. Natasha has proven that having a dedicated sales progression team really helps to make sure things happen by having the indepth knowledge and experience to overcome even the most difficult issues. I wish you the best in thr future and thnk you for taking the time to add your feedback. Kind regards Paul Ingleton (Group Partner)

Douglas Allen