Nov 11,2013
By: 'Sarah'
Nov 11,2013
Appalling service and extremely bad communication with potential customers. Having spoken to a member of staff at the weekend regarding a property, and being the first person to call, my interest was then ignored and others were given viewings. When we did eventually get a viewing, we were under the impression we were the first to view, however we were not and serval people had viewed. Luckily they were not interested and we said we would like to let the property. We were then ignored and staff did not have the curtsey to call and inform us an offer had been made over the phone and a deposit also made. Having had to make arrangements at work to ensure I could get time of, I feel I have completely wasted my time due to simple lack of customer service and communication! Appalling customer service, I really would not recommend this company!

Kelway Law Estate Agents