Nov 11,2013
By: 'Jessica'
Nov 11,2013
Very good experience with Ludlow. My Sales Manager came by the flat for a valuation with an impromptu request as I stumbled by the shop one evening after work. Then again, came by the very next day at 8am in the morning to carry out the measurements on my flat in order to fit into my busy schedule and appease my peace of mind in getting things done quickly and quietly. Not one to act on impact or anything . . . (I may otherwise, have never left Oval in all honesty!)

The flat sold within 2 days of being on the market. The offers were very well managed by a confident Mark who knew exactly what he was doing.

I popped in to find out about progress sometimes in the evenings and to provide updates and everyone was always still working after I had travelled back from central - often up until around 7 or 8pm. The team was always very pleasant and amicable and up for some chats and updates on where we are. Everything was kept very transparent and we even built a good relationship such that I was emailing in my buyer and Ludlow all together near to the end.

Exchange held up somewhat by slow solicitors but Tal pushed and pushed until the cork popped out of the bottle - and basically did the job that I would otherwise have had to keep doing.

Whilst, in Tal\'s word, I do feel like a fully-qualified solicitor(!) Ludlow gave a top service, were always polite and friendly and accommodating, always picked up the phone straight away or called straight back and always greeted you with enthusiasm and a smile on their faces.

A very good experience all-in-all. They all knew what they were doing. The whole team were completely in control and did it on the whole, carried out the entire process very well.

Drink in the Derby guys?!!

Thanks Ludlow Sales Office in Oval. X