Nov 11,2013
By: 'Anton'
Nov 11,2013
I got into serious conflict with my block managers and they wanted me to evict the property. This situation was caused by miscommunication between me and my block managers. However, i am international 3rd student in the university and i simply couldn\'t vacate the property, because i would\'t have place to go. It would be also impossible for me to find new property to move in on a such sort notice and for such a sort term(just a few months left of my diploma). In order to resolve the situation I contacted my letting agency managers and the only person that was willing to help me was Stuart. He was very helpful and supportive throughout the whole process of negotiations between me, block managers and my landlord. I believe Stuart is a great example of consumer communication manager. Moreover, if it would\'t be for him i would probably end up having a lot of trouble finding place to live and Townends would definitely lose few months of rent-income on my flat.

Townends