Nov 05,2013
Annabelle
By: 'Emma Durand'
Nov 05,2013
I recommend Cherry Lets wholeheartedly and without reservation. From the initial meeting until now - 3 months into our letting agreement - Cherry Lets have been absolutely fantastic. I can find no fault with them at all.

Annabelle Clitherow (Director) walked me through each step of the letting process - she is well informed, impartial, professional, flexible, likeable and sympathetic to the stresses and strains of renting out your home for the first time.

She organised amazing photographs of the house and advertised it extensively. She carried out viewings and found ideal tenants for us in a matter of days. She ensured the house was in a perfect condition for renting out - by helping source and co-ordinate cleaners, tradesmen for Gas and Electrical surveys, decorators etc. She made herself known to neighbours, in case of any issues during the changeover phase.

She has dealt with any maintenance issues in a timely, cost-effective and flexible manner to ensure that both ourselves and our tenants are very happy. She has been happy to communicate with all tradesmen and suppliers on our behalf and has kept us fully informed.

All administration and financial arrangements have been co-ordinated in a very efficient manner.

I really cannot think of any areas for improvement. Highly recommended as a letting agent!

Cherry Lets