Nov 02,2013
By: 'Jose Esteves'
Nov 02,2013
I wanted to sell my flat since 2011 I have tried much as 7 estate agent however it was just waste of time. one day I got a leaflet in my post box from Mathesons where the selling fee was just 0.75%, I found it very interesting and the next day I called them.
Stuart answer my call and was very professional, polite and came to do the assessment for the flat. My was on the market for about 5 month with Mathesons there were many viewers, I really appreciate for all the effort of Mr. Stuart where he was very helpful and taking 100% interest in finding buyer.
In July 2013 Stuart manage to find buyer where situation of market were very bad. Stuart was very cooperative and used to keep in touch with me at all times.
All Mathesons staff are very helpful, polite & highly professional in selling and renting .
I thanks All Mathesons staff for helping me in selling my flat and also helping me to rent a flat just were I was looking.
5 star rating thank you