Nov 01,2013
By: 'Terri Lill'
Nov 01,2013
We recently had dealings with Manning Stainton as they were the agents selling the property we have bought. Having not used them previously I had no idea what the service would be like and how they would manage the process.

The service we received was excellent. Emma Parkinson (the sales negotiator) was the contact I dealt with and she was very supportive, helped us through the sales process and ensured that we were able to agree a price with the vendor fairly quickly and without complication. Whilst the contracts were being prepared, she continually kept me upto speed and would contact both the solicitors to ensure everything moved along quickly.

Manning Stainton wasn't the company we appointed for the sale, however having dealt with them from the purchase side, they would now be my estate agents of choice for any future house sales.
By: Mark Manning
Nov 04, 2013
Hi Terri, thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're really pleased to hear about the service you received from our Morley branch and Emma in particular. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Manning Stainton