Oct 24,2013
By: 'Sandra Kemball'
Oct 24,2013
Daniel came to value my property for sale. He was polite, informed and not pushy like some of the other agents who came. Sears lower commission rate was what first attracted me to the company, but I would not have signed up with them if I hadn\'t been impressed with Daniel\'s knowledge of the local market & realistic valuation. I offered to do the viewings myself, as I have some sales experience. However, my house still had not sold after a few weeks. so I asked if one of Sears sales team could have a go. So Robert Franklin did the next viewing and sold the house for the full asking price to that very couple! I was extremely pleased and impressed with his obvious sales skills. All the staff at Sears were efficient, polite and professional in all my dealings with them, and of course I am especially grateful to Robert. I have now completed my sale and purchase and am happily in my new home, so many thanks to the whole team for a job well done!

Sears Property