Oct 19,2013
By: 'tallade'
Oct 19,2013
I arrived at the JJT office first thing on a Friday morning with a very specific intent to rent a property in a particular development, and a strong desire to view several of their properties there that morning, with a view to reaching a decision within 24 hours. I found - unlike some agents - they listened carefully to this customer\'s needs and \'got\' the situation immediately.

Within minutes H was taking me to view the properties I wished to see (I had found most agents to be booked up at least a day or two ahead for viewings). I found him to be very pleasant and amenable, and again he listened well and was focussed on what I needed to do. A very natural guy, and actually enjoyable to spend time with him, which certainly can\'t be said of all lettings agents.

Once I had decided on a property I was passed into the very capable hands of Andrew. I had specific matters I wanted the landlord to deal with as a condition of renthing his property. Andrew listened carefully and accurately noted my needs, and was immediately on the phone to the landlord. Although not available right away - he is overseas - within an hour or so Andrew was getting back to me to confirm acceptance of my offer and conditions. I continued to work with Andrew throughout the process of tenant referencing, preparing to move in and check in on the day, and at all times found him to be very pleasant, down-to-earth, professional and \'on the ball\'.

For once, I didn\'t have to remind a company how to do their job properly! Throughout the process JJT and the staff there were a pleasure to deal with, and made this transition very smooth and easy for me. Thanks H and Andrew!

Julie Twist Properties