Oct 18,2013
By: 'freelanceNW6'
Oct 18,2013
Was supposed to be moving into a property managed by Parkheath when we learned their own contractor\'s inventory had flagged up evidence of damp throughout, which Parkheath hadn\'t mentioned to us, and didn\'t respond to our urgent calls about on the day we were due to move in. Having then read Laura\'s review on here, and with one of us having asthma, we decided we couldn\'t risk moving into a property with unresolved damp issues managed by the same agency. I would like to thank Laura for bothering to post her review on here, as it has certainly helped us and perhaps saved us repeating her experiences. I would also highly recommend Shelter\'s advice service for its enormously helpful advice on tenants\' legal rights, which I don\'t doubt helped us recover our deposit.

Parkheath Estates