Oct 10,2013
By: 'Bali'
Oct 10,2013
I was very impressed with the professionalism and sincerity of Ahsan and Nabeel during the selling process. After a previous attempt in trying to sell our property my wife and I were quite tentative going into the process the second time around.

Ahsan/Nabeel impressed with their approach to the sale and their enthusiasm in ensuring that there were a stream of viewings apart from a Open House, the detail of which was prominently displayed on the websites, really clinched it for us.

I really liked that they insisted that we use a professional to get the photographs done. It was money well spent.

Needless to say that we had a few offers in the first 3 weeks, one of which we accepted.

Thanx a ton Ahsan/Nabeel!
By: Rob Wade
Oct 12, 2013
Dear Bali, Thank you very much for taking the time to comment about the staff at our Ilford office.
Our open houses are resulting in some great results with sellers getting prices over and above thier expectations. I'm pleased to see that you found our professional photography a help, it has a massive impact on the response you get on the major websites as they are a lot clearer and show the whole room internally which generates more viewings and in your case also multiple offers.
Thanks again Rob wade