Aug 20,2010
Aug 20,2010
We actually attempted to sell with them but removed our property from the market without accepting any offers with them.

The agent who visited our place was very complimentary and thinking back, this was probably a smooth strategy to get the business! The viewings were scarce, the service slack for an agency that prides itself in providing a personalised service (eg. branch window not updated with up-to-date information on the properties, pressurising to accept offers that well under the asking price etc) so much so that my husband and I could not really see the point of paying a surplus for the agent fee when the service AK provides is the one any estate agent could provide.
By: A Collins
Sep 12, 2010
Mr Keene,

I believe it is my word against yours and on this basis I would consider it a waste of both our times to review this closed case, but thanks for offering.

My post was aimed at prospective sellers, not AK.

Azeline Collins
By: Nigel Keene
Sep 03, 2010
Dear Mrs Collins

I am sorry you were disappointed with the service you received. I have reviewed the file and it appears we marketed the property at the price you said you had received from another agent, despite that we did have a reasonable number of viewings, gave you feedback on those and presented you with an offer which was at a price which was exactly the figure we had valued the property at. That said I am disappointed you were left feeling disappointed so I am always happy to talk the matter through with you further.

Nigel Keene

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 1! To leave a new review of Atkinson & Keene Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson & Keene Office 1

Atkinson & Keene

Woodlands Park Office 2 Woodlands House Cannon Lane Woodlands Park Maidenhead, Slough