Jul 14,2013
Jul 14,2013
Avoid the flat agency at all costs. We unfortunately used them last year, and we had issues from the moment we moved in. My previous property had some issues with damp, so when moving to this property I explicitly asked them if this property had ever had any issues with damp or mould, to which they responded categorically no. Not only did this turn out to be a lie, but before we had moved in the property not only had severe damp issues, but also a rat problem that had stemmed from this!!! Moving on, we moved into the property and it was absolutely filthy, including dead flies, and even dead bugs stuck onto some plates that were left in the property! This was the least of our worries, as within two weeks the property flooded due to a negligence in maintaining the external gutters and two of the rooms of the flat flooded. We rang them as soon as it started to flood, at which stage only one room was being affected. On the phone they told me I was wrong and it wasn\'t flooding! Eventually I got them to send someone round, after five hours of flooding! They came, and left within 10 minutes as they didn\'t know what the issue was! Two hours later they sent somebody else round who fixed the issue. The flat was now damp due to two of the rooms being flooded, and mould obviously started to appear. The flat agency then came round and told us it was our living style that caused the damp because we had the windows closed whilst we wasn\'t in the property! They then entered the property whilst we were not there and left all the windows open, which resulted in an opportunist thieve walking by and stealing the DVD player that was supplied as part of the furnishings! The flat agency then blamed us for this! We have obviously had to speak to them various times, and not once have they acted professionally. They are rude, dismissive, pathetic, and Gary Penney is by far the worst human being I have ever had to deal with. They are keen to get you onside and claim they will move the earth for you before you are a customer, then once you have parted with your money and signed a contract that is the end of any civilities. Words cannot describe the issues we have had with them, and I haven\'t even covered them all in this review, and to top it off they still owe us almost £2,000. I urge anyone who is thinking of renting a property with the flat agency to please put this thought as far from your mind as humanly possible. As nice as a property may look or feel, if you were to have even 1% of the stress we had with them then you will live to regret your decision of renting from them. PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Flat Agency & Michael Browns Ltd Office 2! To leave a new review of The Flat Agency & Michael Browns Ltd Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Flat Agency & Michael Browns Ltd Office 2