Jul 13,2013
Jul 13,2013
Nice person but most unprepared and worse company ever.
The tenant was not even informed beforehand when we are viewing the flat.
There were many problems with the properties that I was viewing and the tenant told me himself that it took this company 3 months to repair 1 thing. The poor tenant had to suffer in the cold during last winter.
I was warn never to take anything by this company.

This is such a shame as some of the property was indeed beautiful but obviously George who was suppose to show me around the property was not told anything about the property and had no clue about any updates of the property. He didnt know about when the electric meter, has meter etc was checked. Very poor company
sad, very dissapointed but the state of the poor maintained property. Such a shame, the last property was nice but there were no electricity. George was not informed anything about the property details (eg electric meter, gas). There were even tenant in one of the property and he wasnt informed about the viewing. I feel very bad and was warned not to do anything with fineholm ever.
By: sally
Jul 22, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad viewing experience - we do contact all tenants at lease 24 hour prior to every viewing however mistakes happen and this may have been one such occasion. I can't comment on the maintenance issue as I don't know the property I'm afraid. Our reps would not know details such as where the meters were as it generally is not relevant for prospective tenants however our office would have full details of such items. Again I apologise if you had a bad experience and hope we may get an opportunity to show you something in the future sally@fineholm.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow